Pain Management Bakersfield CA
Narcotic and Non-Narcotic Medication Management with Board Certified Pain Management Doctors in Bakersfield
The best pain management doctors in Bakersfield will perform interventional procedures in addition to providing pain medication management. The opioid medication management is provided on an individualized, case by case basis and offered as part of comprehensive Bakersfield pain management. There is not one approach that fits everybody.
Most Bakersfield pain clinics have pain medication agreements in place to enhance patient compliance along with necessitating random urine drug testing. Routinely, pain management doctors in Bakersfield review narcotic medication regimens to see how well they’re doing and also perform physical exams. Interventional procedures are provided as well when they will help for relief.
Here are the facts on pain medications in the United States:
- Every fourteen seconds in America someone dies of a prescription drug overdose
- About 20,000 fatalities occur every year from narcotic overdoses in the US.
- In the first decade of the 21st Century, opioid prescriptions in the US quadrupled!
- 75% of those who take narcotics inappropriately obtain them either from a friend or family member.
Pain management doctors in Bakersfield use narcotics for the most humane treatment of patients. The goal is to safely and effectively prescribe in an effort to get rid of one’s pain and get patients back to work, socializing and playing with the kids!
Pain management doctors in Bakersfield are experienced in quite a few interventional procedures. By seeking treatment through the California Pain Network’s listed providers, you will be in excellent hands with pain management Bakersfield trusts.
Here are several procedures pain clinics in Bakersfield provide:
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Disc Injections
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Ganglion Impar Blocks
- Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Lumbar Discograms
- Medial Branch Block
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Radiofrequency Neurotomy or Denervation)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections (SI Joint) and Radiofrequency
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Injections
- Superior Hypograstric Plexus Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Bakersfield Pain Doctors provide comprehensive pain management:
- Pain Medication Management Bakersfield
- Interventional Pain Management
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Chiropractor Bakersfield
- Auto Accident Injury Treatment
- Workers Compensation Treatment
Let the California Pain Network help connect you with the best pain management Bakersfield offers.
Simply fill out the contact form on the page or call (661) 214-5841 for assistance!